Monday, October 3, 2011

In Your Face Rake

So as anyone who has been reading this blog knows I have been gone for a bit. But for good reason, my arm is torn to shit and I have been coughing up blood for the better part of the weekend. But more on that later. I found the Rake, or it might be more accurate to say that the Rake found me. It was about ten at night and I left my hotel to walk around for a bit. Bad idea as it turned out. I was walking down the street when suddenly I felt something ram into my and knock me into a alleyway. I felt like that broke a few ribs and than it got on top of me. It was completly hairless and its eyes were like black souless pits. On the end of its fingers were long knife like blades. This was the thing I was hunting, The Rake. It started tearing into my left arm and I started fumbling for the knife with my right. It bite down in my shoulder hard and ripped out a bit of it. But I payed in back in kind and stabbed the knife into it and pulled up making a large slash wound. The next part is a bit fuzzy but from what I can remeber a large amount of black fluid, kinda like motor oil but more thick, started pouring out and The Rake screamed out in this weird cry. It ran away with one hand on the wound and disappared into the darkness. I had just drawn blood. Watch out Fears, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment