Friday, October 7, 2011

New Target

I am fully rested and ready to head out again. Before I disappear for a bit I feel I should tell you that I met up with God again. I was sitting in my motel room watching some crappy T.V. soap opera when he just appeared in my room. He pulled out a chair and sat down. "You did very well, I am rather impressed, through it seems our enemies are less than pleased with your attack"
"Yeah, I don't know who you are but you weren't lying, this knife cut through the Rake like butter"
"Yes, I was pleased to see that it really worked" he smiled.
"I am going to pretend I didn't hear that, so where are you sending me next?"
"Toronto, Canada, I have a feeling the Cold Boy is there making life hell for some inocent people, stop that monster once and for all" And with that he disappared leaving only a plane ticket on my bed and a permenate passport. Another thing, all of the scars and wounds I had from my battle with the Rake are gone. Fully healed. While I am heading out. Later Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment