Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Got out and on the run

Okay I managed to get out of the hospital without too many to wounds. Turns out those weren't Proxies in the hospital. There were Campers, so it turns out I am officialy on the Fears hit list. So I got up in the middle of the night and some kid in the bed next to me got up and asked if I was okay. I tried ignoring him and getting out but he ran in front of me and pushed me back knocking me over. This kid had the strength of a bodybuilder and he started to attack me. Once he had me pinned he smiled. "Hello Knight, it is nice to meet you, my name is EAT, and I want you to join us"
I punched the kid in the gut and pushed him off. "Yeah that will happen" I pulled out my knife and threw it into the kids chest. This next part is another weird unbelieveable event, but it happened. The kid kneeled over and started throwing up untill this strange liquid that looked like water but... oddly different. Once he finished he fell to the ground. When I checked his pulse his heart had stopped beating. I pulled my knife out of him decided to feel bad about it later and ran out and grabbed my clothes and changed in a bathroom. The entire hospital seemed to be looking for me when I slipped out the front door. I am staying at some crappy motel and about to drop. Peace be with you. Knight signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment