Monday, October 17, 2011

Church Fight

While I am back and not dead, hurray for that at least, some of you probably want to know how my fight against Arcangel went, while not good is the answer. Turns out trying to attack these things one on one is not the best idea, hell it isn't even a sane idea. But I tried it and honestly I am supprised I am still alive. Here is the record of the events.

I was hiding out around the church today and as far as I could tell everything seemed pretty normal, but around sundown I started noticing a coldness in the air and a few people entering the church with almost blank stares. I took my knife out and went in a few minutes afterward to see something that I am sure will disturb me for the rest of my life. The people that had entered had killed themselves in a variety of ways, some had cut their throats while others hung themselves, and standing in the center of this madness was the pastor that had been reported dead.

"Hello Knight, it is so nice to meet you, did your God send you here?" he tilted his head to the side in confusion. "I find it odd how someone who knows about me could beileve in something like a God, after all, I am the afterlife" he smiled. "Just embrace it, end it all here and join me"

"F**k you" I took out my knife and ran at him. But before I could even move he just casually flicked his wrist and I was thrown into a wall.

"Please don't waste your time, that knife may be a danger to that beast and the servents of the other, what do you call us? Oh yes Fears, but the thing about a knife it that it has to hit one of us in order to hurt us" he pinned me against the wall of the chruch and picked up my fallen knife. "Pathetic, I should kill you right now just because of what an idiot you are" he tossed it to the side.

"So why don't you?" I looked at him and realized just how hopeless this was. I couldn't move and my knife was to far for me to reach.

"Because two others have prior claims, and you really aren't worth me wasting my time arguing over you, but I don't think they would mind if I were to ruff you up a bit" he smiled and moved his hand to the side and I felt three ribs break. I hate to admit this but I most likely screamed in pain."Go ahead and scream, no one will hear you"

"That isn't quite true" Arcangel turned around and the knife I had dropped went straight into his chest. He screamed in pain and disappeared letting my knife fall back to the ground along with myself. I looked up and saw a girl dressed in faded jeans and a black jacket with the operator symbol on it. "Man you got your ass kicked" she helped me up. "Let's get you out of here, proxies are going to be moving in on us any second now" she helped me out of there and back to my room.

And that is all I have right now, the girl who saved me won't tell me her real name but insists I call her Rook. More on that later through, I am currently on pain meds. and staying up this long was hard enough. One last thing before I go, I don't think Arcangel is dead, but I imagine he is pissed beyond belief right now, I am going to lay low for now. Knight out.

No comments:

Post a Comment