Thursday, September 29, 2011

While this was productive.

While I didn't manage to find the Rake today, I did find this great new cafe down by the ocean. Really nice place but full of proxies. Oh yeah another new update, I can now feel when I am close to someone hollowed out or controled by one of the many fears out there. Anyway when I left I got pushed into an alleyway and one of the proxies took out a collapsable batton and went to hit me. I stabed him with the knife and I swear he shrieked like a five year old girl and droped at my feet. He woke up and was completely confused, he had no idea where he was but he knew his name and everything about Slenderman. I tried to ask him more but he just ran away. While I suppose whatever this knife is, it might just be more than a trinket. While I am going to bed to tired to move, still getting used to how hot it is here. Till next time. Knight out.

No comments:

Post a Comment