Monday, October 10, 2011

I've Got God In My Ear

While I am finaly relaxing in Toronto hanging in the cold and ice that is Canada, hunting for the embodyment of the afterlife. Joy. Anyway I woke up with morning with a new note from God on my dresser. He is looking for other people willing to fight and said I should be the one to help choose who should help takes these bastards out. Also I realized something, I have no idea what kind of abilities the Arcangel has. No one has ever really fought him you know? He has always been the sit back and drive them slowely insane type of Fear, I have no idea what is coming. If anyone has any idea what I might be facing here post something in the comment sections so I don't get completly blindsighted. Till than this is Knight going to sleep. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment